Graphic & UI Designer
- 0.6 to 1 year of experience working on (Graphic Design, Web, SaaS Dashboards, Android & IoS Apps).
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- An impressive portfolio/case study to back that High proficiency with Adobe XD, Figma or any other visual design tools.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Excellent understanding of basics in UI Design such as (Grids, typography, and defining visual hierarchy).
- Applied knowledge of Graphic Design, Methods, Principles.
- Impressive communication skills and ability to convey your ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create compelling User Interfaces, which are designed to keep the user and their needs at the centre.
- Design intuitive UX deliverables for web and mobile enterprise applications.
- Understand the brief and align with the customers business, its goals, and milestones and reflects that in work done.
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing Lead to ensure that your concepts meet our customer's expectations and will deliver the desired results.
- Create low to high-fidelity mock-ups with pixel-perfect designs to be handed off to the development team that clearly illustrate how sites function.
- Create BrandGuide / Logo Process and all other graphic-related assets for the users.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas for websites, long-form articles, and marketing collateral for off-shore clients.
- Excellent understanding of typography, colors, and composition.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they align with our branding.
- Design, create, and optimize graphic content for social media, articles, banners, and website use.
- Ensures that all work activities are performed effectively, within time and budget parameters, and according to quality standards.
- They should be enthusiastic about sharing their ideas and proactively participate and collaborate on projects with the team.
0.5 - 1 Years