PHP Developer with Angular or ReactJS or VueJS
- Mandatory 1+ years hands-on experience on PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter or any PHP framework.
- Experience on HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Experience of working with Angular or ReactJS or VueJS is a Plus.
- Good hands on experience in RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL).
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices code refactoring.
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT, Jenkins CI/CD and Maven.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, ability to engage diverse group of stakeholders and drive long running programs with far reaching changes.
- Strong ability to organize & coordinate activities across geographically spread teams and ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing a strong backend with web technologies, Persistence, Services, Platform, Performances and Scalability.
- Participating and collaborating with Product Owner/ Cross functional teams in the organisation to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions that can scale.
- Designing and implementing Software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use with a platform development mindset to solve privacy platform problems.
- Proactively anticipating problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimised database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalising back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
1.5 - 2.5 Years