- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Solid understanding of software engineering and computer science.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of extensive hands-on experience in Python.
- Experience in Flask and Django frameworks is a must.
- High-level understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases, caching, security, distributed systems and messaging technologies.
- Able to create database schemas that align with business needs.
- Broad experience with IT development and collaboration tools (G11it/Bitbucket; Confluence; Jira, etc.).
- Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper).
- Experience in Docker.
- Familiarity with various testing tools.
Good to have
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud services like S3, EC2, SQS, SNS, ECS, Elasticsearch, cloud formation and Lambda.
- Working Knowledge of Development pipelines and automation in a CI/CD context.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather functional requirements from clients and support them in technical queries.
- Work as an Individual Contributor or in a team on complex projects.
- Developing well-designed, efficient and testable code.
- Improve the code quality by implementing best practices.
- Take full responsibility for product development and drive the product until the end.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers.
1 - 3 Years